AudioQuest Pearl 0.75m (2.46 ft.) Standard to Micro USB Cable
AudioQuest Pearl 0.75m (2.46 ft.) Standard to Micro USB Cable by AudioQuest at Kool Heads. MPN: USBPEA0.75MI. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Transfer your photos, videos, music and other media faster and safer than ever before with the 2.46 ft (.75m) Pearl Standard to Micro USB Cable from
Features & Highlights
- Pearl's solid Long-Grain Copper allows a smoother and clearer sound than cables using regular OFHC (Oxygen-Free High-Conductivity) copper.
- Pearl USB uses air-filled Foamed-Polyethylene Insulation because air absorbs next to no energy and Polyethylene is low-loss and has a benign distortion profile.
- Precision gold-plated plugs are carefully attached with the very best solder.
- The difference you hear between solders is a result of connection quality. AQ solder does not have a high silver content because the more silver there is in solder, the more difficult it is to make a good connection.
- USB (Universal Serial BUS) was established by a stalwart group of companies such as Intel, Hewlett-Packard, and Microsoft (just to name a few) in order to give the personal computing world a truly universal standard and means to connect devices such as hard drives, printers, cameras, and, more importantly to us, audio components.
|Item Size:||6.1 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.26 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.14 x 1.34 x 1.34 inches|