Product Description & Reviews
Transfer your photos, videos, music and other media faster and safer than ever before with the 2.46 ft (.75m) Pearl Standard to Micro USB Cable from AudioQuest. When transferring audio around your home, it's imperative to maintain precise signal timing to ensure the audio stays true to its original state. That's where Pearl comes in. High speed, low latency and low timing jitter are just some of the advantages Pearl offers you when sending your digital files over long distances. Solid long-grain copper conductors eliminate strand-interaction distortion and reduce jitter, while solid, high-density polyethylene insulation absorbs energy, and gold-plated nickel connections ensure proper termination.
Features & Highlights
- Pearl's solid Long-Grain Copper allows a smoother and clearer sound than cables using regular OFHC (Oxygen-Free High-Conductivity) copper.
- Pearl USB uses air-filled Foamed-Polyethylene Insulation because air absorbs next to no energy and Polyethylene is low-loss and has a benign distortion profile.
- Precision gold-plated plugs are carefully attached with the very best solder.
- The difference you hear between solders is a result of connection quality. AQ solder does not have a high silver content because the more silver there is in solder, the more difficult it is to make a good connection.
- USB (Universal Serial BUS) was established by a stalwart group of companies such as Intel, Hewlett-Packard, and Microsoft (just to name a few) in order to give the personal computing world a truly universal standard and means to connect devices such as hard drives, printers, cameras, and, more importantly to us, audio components.
|Item Size:||6.1 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.26 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.14 x 1.34 x 1.34 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.