Product Description & Reviews
Aurum Cables Cat6 Snagless Ethernet Network Patch Cable Proposed for home & office network: Cat6 Snagless Networking Cable offers comprehensive and all around connectivity to home & network components, such as printers, switch boxes, routers, NAS devices, POE devices, etc. Everlasting & highly reliable: Cat6 cable provides remarkable transmission and amazingly low signal losses. Cat6 Ethernet cable supports up to 550 MHz and is best for fast Ethernet, gigabit Ethernet, and 10-Gigabit Ethernet. Cat6 network cable's have gold-plated connectors ensure clean transmission. Specifications: Cable Type: CAT 6 Snagless Network Ethernet Patch Cable • Durable PVC Jacket material • Equipped with 50 micron gold platting and 24 AWG conductor gauge to enhance cable performance • 550 MHz cable performance • Stranded Twisted Pair • Unshielded (UTP) • Power over Ethernet (POE) and Voice over IP (VOIP) compliant Package Contents • 10 - Cat6 Patch Cable - 25 Feet - Blue • 1 - Pack of Cable Ties
Features & Highlights
- 10 Pack Blue High Performance Cat6, UTP, 24 AWG, OD5.2mm, RJ45 Ethernet Patch Cables plus Cable Ties
- Provides Superb Universal Connectivity for LAN Network Components such as PCs, Printers, Routers, Switch Boxes, Media Players and more.
- Category 6 Rated Gigabit Ethernet performance and 350 MHz bandwidth capacity. Future-proof your network for 10-Gigabit Ethernet with backwards compatibility to 10/100/1000 Ethernet
- Gold-plated 50 micron contacts 350 Mhz and snagless molds resist corrosion, provide durability, and ensure a secure connection
- Cat6 cable guarantees high-speed data transfer for server applications, cloud computing, video surveillance, and online high-definition video streaming
|Package Weight:||4.7 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.8 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.