Buhbo 1.5Ft Cat6 UTP Slim Ethernet Network Booted Cable (10-Pack), Gray
Buhbo 1.5Ft Cat6 UTP Slim Ethernet Network Booted Cable (10-Pack), Gray by Buhbo at Kool Heads. MPN: 10P-100182GY. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Buhbo Cat 6 Slim patch cables have 3mm diameter cables compared to standard 5.8mm diameter cables. Optimze the data center and rack space with
* Designed For: Network Adapters, Hubs, Switches, Routers, DSL/Cable Modems, Patch Panels and other Computer Networking applications.
* Certification: TIA/EIA * T-568B standard wiring
* CM rated jacket
* 30AWG 4pair stranded pure copper wire
* 100% pure copper wire and 50 micron gold plated RJ45 plug
* RoHS compliant
*CM is a communication type cable, safe to use in residential and commercial applications
*RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive) This directive restricts the use of hazardous materials such as lead or mercury in the manufacture of electronic and electrical equipments.
Features & Highlights
- Cat6 Ethernet patch cable made with UL Listed CMR Type PVC Jacket for high bandwidth of up to 550 MHz. 30 AWG stranded bare copper wire and a 50-micron gold plated body RJ45 plug provides universal connectivity.
- Supports up to 10 Gigabits per second, performance designed for high speed data transfers for servers, cloud computing, LAN, high definition video, network adapters, hubs, switches, routers, DSL/Cable modems, and patch panel.
- The category 6 ethernet patch cable is backwards compatible, but exceeds the performance or Cat5e cables. Future proof your network for practically the same price of Cat5e.
- A wired Cat 6 network is more reliable and secure than a wireless network. Buhbo Cat6 cables are in compliance with the TIA/EIA standards. (T-568B wiring standard)
- Slim Cat6 patch cable with 3mm diameter cable compared to the standard 5.8mm diameter
|Item Size:||2 x 7 x 7 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.36 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.46 x 1.97 x 1.97 inches|