Product Description & Reviews
Buhbo Cables are made of 100% pure copper wire and 50 micron gold plated RJ45 plugs. * Designed For: Network Adapters, Hubs, Switches, Routers, DSL/Cable Modems, Patch Panels and other Computer Networking applications. * Certification: TIA/EIA * T-568B standard wiring * UTP (Unshielded Twist Pair) * CM type PVC Jacket * 24AWG 4pair stranded pure copper wire * 50 micron gold plated short body RJ45 plug * RoHS compliant*UTP and STP is Unshielded Twisted Pair and STP is Shielded Twisted Pair. UTP is accepted for residential and general commercial installation.*24AWG and Stranded is AWG (American Wire Gauge) indicates wire thickness. Higher the number, thinner the wire. 24AWG or 26AWG is commonly used for ethernet cables.*RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive) This directive restricts the use of hazardous materials such as lead or mercury in the manufacture of electronic and electrical equipments.
Features & Highlights
- Cat6 Ethernet patch cable made with UL Listed CM Type PVC Jacket for high bandwidth of up to 550 MHz. 24 AWG stranded bare copper wire and a 50-micron gold plated body RJ45 plug provides universal connectivity.
- Supports up to 10 Gigabits per second, performance designed for high speed data transfers for servers, cloud computing, LAN, high definition video, network adapters, hubs, switches, routers, DSL/Cable modems, and patch panel.
- The category 6 ethernet patch cable is backwards compatible, but exceeds the performance or Cat5e cables. Future proof your network for practically the same price of Cat5e.
- A wired Cat 6 network is more reliable and secure than a wireless network. Buhbo Cat6 cables are in compliance with the TIA/EIA standards. (T-568B wiring standard)
- ROHS compliant. UTP is good for both residential and general commercial installations.
|Item Weight:||9.36 pounds|
|Item Size:||10 x 9 x 9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.