Product Description & Reviews
Buhbo CAT 6 Cables are made of 100% pure copper wire and 50 micron gold plated RJ45 plugs. * Designed For: Network Adapters, Hubs, Switches, Routers, DSL/Cable Modems, Patch Panels, Computer Networking applications. * Certification: TIA/EIA * T-568B standard wiring * UTP (Unshielded Twist Pair) * CM type PVC Jacket * 24AWG 4pair stranded pure copper wire * 50 micron gold plated short body RJ45 plug * RoHS compliant*UTP and STP is Unshielded Twisted Pair and STP is Shielded Twisted Pair. UTP is accepted for residential and general commercial installation.*24AWG and Stranded is AWG (American Wire Gauge) indicates wire thickness. Higher the number, thinner the wire. 24AWG or 26AWG is commonly used for ethernet cables.*RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive) This directive restricts the use of hazardous materials such as lead or mercury in the manufacture of electronic and electrical equipments.
Features & Highlights
- Cat6 UTP Ethernet cable made with UL Listed PVC Jacket for high bandwidth. 24 AWG stranded bare copper wire and a 50-micron gold plated body RJ45 plug provides universal connectivity.
- Designed For: Network Adapters, Hubs, Switches, Routers, DSL/Cable Modems, Patch Panels and other Computer Networking applications. High speed data transfers for cloud computing, online gaming, and HD video streaming
- Snagless cable boot for protection and molded strain relief increases the life span and durability of each cable.
- Premium high 550 MHz bandwidth ensures that your network is faster and more reliable.
- UTP (Unshielded Twist Pair) RoHS compliant with gold-plated connectors
|Item Weight:||6.2 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.