Product Description & Reviews
Cable Matters Ultra Slim Series The Cable Matters Cat6 Snagless Slim Network Patch Cable is designed with advanced technology and achieves flexibility and portability without sacrificing performance. With 34% reduction in diameter over a standard Cat6 patch cable, it is much lighter and softer, yet fully supports the specifications of Gigabit Ethernet. Customize and organize your home or office network with our cost-effective and highly rated 5-pack Cat6 cables. Built for Future-Proof Speed and Reliable Connectivity This cable provides exceptional transmission performance and low signal losses. It supports up to 550 MHz and is suitable for Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, and 10-Gigabit Ethernet. All Cable Matters Cat6 cables are made of 100% bare copper wire as opposed to copper clad aluminum (CCA) wire, therefore fully compliant with UL Code 444, which requires pure bare copper wire in communications cables. Cable Matters Cat6 patch and bulk cables are used by data centers around the world. Specifications - Cable Type: CAT6 4-Pair UTP - Outside Diameter: 3.8 ± 0.3 mm (0.15 ± 0.01 inch) - Connector Type: RJ45 - Conductor Material: 100% Bare Copper - Contact Plating: 50 Micron Gold Plated - Conductor Gauge: 30 AWG - Cable Performance: Up to 550 MHz - Cable Structure: Stranded- TIA/EIA 568-C.2 Verified, RoHS Compliant Package Contents 5 x Slim Cat 6 Patch Cables in 5 Feet in BlueWarrantyLimited Lifetime Warranty and Product Support
Features & Highlights
- High Performance Cat6, 30 AWG, RJ45 Ethernet Patch Cable provides universal connectivity for LAN network components such as PCs, computer servers, printers, routers, switch boxes, network media players, NAS, VoIP phones, PoE devices, and more
- Cat6 performance at a Cat5e price but with higher bandwidth; Future-proof your network for 10-Gigabit Ethernet (backwards compatible with any existing Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet); Meets or exceeds Category 6 performance in compliance with the TIA/EIA 568-C.2 standard
- A Category 6 Ethernet patch cable is also referred to as a Cat6 network cable, Cat6 cable, Cat6 Ethernet cable, or Cat 6 data/LAN cable. A wired Cat 6 network is more reliable and secure than a wireless network for your internet connections
- The connectors with gold-plated contacts, molded strain-relief boots, and snagless molds resist corrosion, provide durability, and ensure a secure connection; Bare copper conductors enhance cable performance and comply with specifications for communications cables
- Slim, flexible, and durable Cat6 cable with high bandwidth of up to 550 MHz guarantees high-speed data transfer for server applications, cloud computing, video surveillance, and online high-definition video streaming
|Item Weight:||0.06 pounds|
|Item Size:||1 x 0.1 x 0.1 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||0.9 x 0.1 x 0.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.