Product Description & Reviews
CAT6 BULK 23AWG ETHERNET LAN NETWORK CABLE - 1000 FTCmple Cat6 solid wire bulk cable features 1000 feet in an easy to pull box. This particular cable uses copper-clad aluminum wire (CCA).Using these bulk cables, you can enjoy high-speed and high fidelity data transfer capabilities during your setups or make smaller length Cat6 cables. Additional features include 23AWG wires and data transfer speeds up to 550MHz. Every cable is designed for optimal performance, producing unparalleled data transfer speeds while preserving utmost data integrity. With our cables, you can have ease of mind while enjoying the highest quality computing experiences.Category 6:Category 6 (Cat6) is a "twisted pair" network cable used for carrying data signals at speeds of up to 550MHz of Bandwidth. This cable is preferred for more advanced networking installations where a higher bandwidth than normal is required.PVC JacketOur Cat6 Solid Bulk Cable comes wrapped in a sturdy PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) Jacket, built to withstand high levels of stress, pulling, and pushing.23 AWGFor this particular cable, the gauge is 23 AWG, which is a diameter of about 0.0226 Inches, or 0.573mm. 23AWG is the Industry Standard for any typical network cable installation. American Wire Gauge (AWG) is the standardized gauging system for measuring wire sizes.FEATURES: -Connecting between Ethernet and network device- CCA - Copper Clad Aluminum (CCA)- Can be used to make smaller Cat5e cables- Comes in an easy pull box- Meets or exceeds Cat6 specifications- 4 Pair Solid twisted Wires- 23AWG- Length: 1000ft(305m)- 550Mhz speed- Foot-marked cable- Color: Black
Features & Highlights
- 1000 FT 23AWG Cat6 4 Solid UTP Unshielded Twisted Pair, Copper Clad Aluminum (CCA) conductor, that meets all Cat6 specifications
- Flexible and durable Cat6 cable with high bandwidth of up to 550 MHz guarantees high-speed data transfer for server applications, cloud computing, video surveillance, and online high definition video streaming
- High Performance Cat6, 23 AWG, UL Listed, RJ45 Ethernet Patch Cable provides universal connectivity for LAN network components such as PCs, computer servers, printers, routers, switch boxes, network media players, NAS, VoIP phones, PoE devices, and more
- Can be cut into shorter cables and terminated with high quality modular RJ45 connectors and color matched relief boots to meet your needs
- Foot-marked cable in easy-to-use and store pull box
|Item Weight:||21.27 pounds|
|Item Size:||7 x 7 x 7 inches|
|Package Weight:||21.7 pounds|
|Package Size:||16 x 10 x 10 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.