Product Description & Reviews
Cat-5E Bulk Cable 350MHz UTP 24AWG 100% Bare Copper CMR Rated 1000FT Green With voice, data, video and security capabilities, our Cat-5E 350Mhz Bulk Cable is ideal for your network installation. This product features a Cat-5E 4 pair 350MHz CMR UTP 1000ft cable. The Cat-5E is a 24 gauge 100% bare copper conductor cable which can reach electrical transmissions up to 350MHz and is great for Ethernet protocols. The Cat-5E improves the Cat-5 design by adding more shielding through extra twists to the wire and boosting the MHz from 100 to 350. The cable is wrapped in PVC, which stands for Poly Vinyl Chloride, which gives it high density polyethylene insulation. PVC is used in over 90% of all cables making it well known and shows its durability. This cable is rated CMR for all use in walls, conduits, and in ceilings, and is foot marked in an easy to use pull box. ETL verified, Conforms to UL STD 444 Certified to CAN/CSA STD C22.2 NO.214 Comes in a pull out, foot marked and easy to use box Cable Length: 1000ft Cable Conductor Material: 100% Bare Copper PVC Jacket 4 Pair Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) cable Cable Performance: 350MHz Cable Gauge: 24AWG
Features & Highlights
- 1000 FT 24AWG Cat5e CMR 4 Solid Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP), 100% Bare Copper conductor, that meets all Cat5e specifications
- CMR-Rated for use in walls and conduit in ceiling, foot-marked cable in easy-to-use and store pull box
- Flexible and durable Cat5e cable with high bandwidth of up to 350 MHz guarantees high-speed data transfer for server applications, cloud computing, video surveillance, and online high definition video streaming
- Can be cut into shorter cables and terminated with high quality modular RJ45 connectors and color matched relief boots to meet your needs
- ETL verified, Conforms to UL STD 444 Certified to CAN/CSA STD C22.2 NO.214
|Item Weight:||19.1 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.