Product Description & Reviews
In short, 204-pin small outline dual inline memory modules (SODIMMs) are the form factor used to provide DDR3 memory modules for notebook computers and other small form factor computing platforms. 204-pin SODIMMs are currently available in PC3-8500 (DDR3 1066MHz) and PC3-10600 (DDR3 1333MHz) speeds.Increases system performance.. Easy to install.Unbuffered:Most PCs and workstations use unbuffered memory which is faster than registered memory.. Premium quality memory from a trusted brand.. Laptop/Notebook dual voltage 1.35V/1.5V memory..
Features & Highlights
- Increases system performance.
- Easy to install.Unbuffered:Most PCs and workstations use unbuffered memory which is faster than registered memory.
- Premium quality memory from a trusted brand.
- Laptop/Notebook dual voltage 1.35V/1.5V memory.
- x4Gb based part uses newer technology.
|Item Weight:||1.76 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.18 x 0.08 x 0.08 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.13 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.96 x 0.31 x 0.31 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.