Product Description & Reviews
The embedded camera and OCR technology enables lookup or translation of words without the need for a single "click". It's a totally portable, pocket-sized device that pronounces the looked up word with a natural speaking text to speech voice. It is also a scanner for capturing lines of text and uploading to a PC, Mac or Linux computer, making it ideal for students, teachers and professionals to capture essential information. There is no software required to upload the text to Windows, MAC or Linux PC's. Other features include a built-in voice recorder with playback. PRODUCT DESCRIPTION The Diction. The device hosts nine (9) OXFORD Academic and English Language Teaching (ELT) dictionaries supporting six different languages.
Features & Highlights
- Look up/translate words in dictionary in six different languages
- Listen to single words being pronounced by natural speaking TTS
- Highlight/store text in internal memory (Appr. 3 GB GB storage/thousands of pages)
- Connect to Windows/MAC/Linux and upload text files (no software required)
- Scan directly to text cursor on a Windows/MAC/Linux computer (no software required)
|Package Weight:||0.44 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.7 x 1.8 x 1.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by C-Pen, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.