Product Description & Reviews
The EDS16PR is the first line of rack- mountable device server capable of delivering an data center-grade, programmable device computing and networking platform for integrating edge equipment into the enterprise network.16-port configurations, the Evolution Device Servers (EDS) is ideal for remotely monitoring and managing serial-based equipment in diverse applications such as retail/POS, medical, security telecommunications, industrial and building automationDual-purpose Ethernet terminal server and device server design.
Features & Highlights
- Dual-purpose Ethernet terminal server and device server design
- Rack-mountable, data center-ready device / Ethernet terminal servers; with 8, 16 and 32 serial ports
- Put just about any piece of equipment with a serial port on the enterprise network with robust "data center grade" security, including AES, SSH and SSL
- Offers a fully programmable device computing platform based on corporate IT standards - Cisco-like CLI, XML, RSS
- Print server functionality (LPR/LPD); Powerful web manager for easy device configuration
|Item Weight:||1.1 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.04 x 0.04 x 0.04 inches|
|Package Weight:||11.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||18.9 x 8 x 8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.