Ethernet Cable Cat6 Plus 50ft - Black Flat High Speed Internet Network Cable with Cable Clips - Computer Cable with Snagless Rj45 Connectors - 50 Feet Black
Extreame Savings Item! Save 42% on the Ethernet Cable Cat6 Plus 50ft - Black Flat High Speed Internet Network Cable with Cable Clips - Computer Cable with Snagless Rj45 Connectors - 50 Feet Black by Aoforz at Kool Heads. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Specifications - Cable Type: CAT6 4-Pair UTP - Outside Diameter: 1.5 * 6.0mm (0.06 * 0.23 inch) - Connector Type: RJ45 - Conductor Material: 100%Bare
- Cable Type: CAT6 4-Pair UTP
- Outside Diameter: 1.5 * 6.0mm (0.06 * 0.23 inch)
- Connector Type: RJ45
- Conductor Material: 100%Bare Copper
- Contact Plating: 50 MicronGold Plated
- Conductor Gauge: 32 AWG
- Cable Performance: Up to 250MHz
- Cable Structure: Stranded
Network Attached Storage Device
Computer and networkcomponents
Slim and Flat, Super Flexible
With 0.06 inches thin, theflat ethernet cables slide under the carpet without raising it or showing thatit is under there
Turn corners easily, you donot have to drill holes in walls or floors, the flat cables go through thedoorways smoothly
Easy to wrap. Rolls up tanglefree and is compact when traveling
Built for Future-Proof Speed and Reliable Connectivity
This cable providesexceptional transmission performance and low signal losses. It supports up to 250MHz and is suitable for Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, and 10-GigabitEthernet. All Cable Matters Cat6 cables are made of bare copper wire as opposedto copper clad aluminum (CCA) wire, therefore fully compliant with UL Code 444,which requires pure bare copper wire in communications cables.
100% OXYGEN-FREE BARE COPPER CONDUCTOR
Don't be fooled by Copper CladAluminium (CCA) cables.
Bare copper has a much higherconductivity and tensile strength than aluminium.
Copper cables are expensive,however they perform much better and live much longer.
Features & Highlights
- High Performance Cat6, 24 AWG, RJ45 Ethernet Patch Cable provides universal connectivity for LAN network components such as PCs, computer servers, printers, routers, switch boxes, network media players, NAS, VoIP phones, PoE devices, and more
- Cat6 performance at a Cat5e price but with higher bandwidth; Future-proof your network for 10-Gigabit Ethernet (backwards compatible with any existing Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet); Meets or exceeds Category 6 performance in compliance with the TIA/EIA 568-C.2 standard
- A Category 6 Ethernet patch cable is also referred to as a Cat6 network cable, Cat6 cable, Cat6 Ethernet cable, or Cat 6 data/LAN cable. A wired Cat 6 network is more reliable and secure than a wireless network for your internet connections
- Flexible and durable Cat6 cable with high bandwidth of up to 550 MHz guarantees high-speed data transfer for server applications, cloud computing, video surveillance, and online high definition video streaming
- Cable allows you to share an Internet connection among multiple devices without the need for a separate Ethernet cable
|Package Weight:||0.44 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.94 x 0.31 x 0.31 inches|