Product Description & Reviews
Specifications - Cable Type: CAT6 4-Pair UTP - Outside Diameter: 1.5 * 6.0mm (0.06 * 0.23 inch) - Connector Type: RJ45 - Conductor Material: 100%Bare Copper - Contact Plating: 50 MicronGold Plated - Conductor Gauge: 32 AWG - Cable Performance: Up to 250MHz - Cable Structure: StrandedCompatibility Routers Switches Network Printers Network Attached Storage Device Computer and networkcomponents Slim and Flat, Super FlexibleWith 0.06 inches thin, theflat ethernet cables slide under the carpet without raising it or showing thatit is under there Turn corners easily, you donot have to drill holes in walls or floors, the flat cables go through thedoorways smoothly Easy to wrap. Rolls up tanglefree and is compact when travelingBuilt for Future-Proof Speed and Reliable ConnectivityThis cable providesexceptional transmission performance and low signal losses. It supports up to 250MHz and is suitable for Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, and 10-GigabitEthernet. All Cable Matters Cat6 cables are made of bare copper wire as opposedto copper clad aluminum (CCA) wire, therefore fully compliant with UL Code 444,which requires pure bare copper wire in communications cables.100% OXYGEN-FREE BARE COPPER CONDUCTORDon't be fooled by Copper CladAluminium (CCA) cables.Bare copper has a much higherconductivity and tensile strength than aluminium.Copper cables are expensive,however they perform much better and live much longer.
Features & Highlights
- High Performance Cat6, 24 AWG, RJ45 Ethernet Patch Cable provides universal connectivity for LAN network components such as PCs, computer servers, printers, routers, switch boxes, network media players, NAS, VoIP phones, PoE devices, and more
- Cat6 performance at a Cat5e price but with higher bandwidth; Future-proof your network for 10-Gigabit Ethernet (backwards compatible with any existing Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet); Meets or exceeds Category 6 performance in compliance with the TIA/EIA 568-C.2 standard
- A Category 6 Ethernet patch cable is also referred to as a Cat6 network cable, Cat6 cable, Cat6 Ethernet cable, or Cat 6 data/LAN cable. A wired Cat 6 network is more reliable and secure than a wireless network for your internet connections
- Flexible and durable Cat6 cable with high bandwidth of up to 550 MHz guarantees high-speed data transfer for server applications, cloud computing, video surveillance, and online high definition video streaming
- Cable allows you to share an Internet connection among multiple devices without the need for a separate Ethernet cable
|Package Weight:||0.44 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.94 x 0.31 x 0.31 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.