Product Description & Reviews
The Define Nano S is an ITX case that features compatibility with high end, full-size components, superior sound dampening, and an ATX-like layout. The case includes two Dynamic Series fans with both bottom and front intakes protected by easy-to-clean, removable dust filters. With its mounting capabilities for simultaneous radiators and unobstructed airflow path, the Define Nano S can cool enthusiast-level components. Equipped with Fractal Design's signature ModuVent technology on the top vents and sound dampening throughout, the Define Nano S can run a powerful system quietly, a hallmark of the Define series.
Features & Highlights
- A Define Series ITX case designed for silent computing with sound dampening and ModuVent technology
- User-friendly construction with superior cable management and compatibility for full-size components
- Flexible storage options with room for up to 4 drives
- Accommodates a variety of radiator sizes and includes brackets for reservoir and pump mounting
- Features two Dynamic Series fans - 1 GP-12 and 1 GP-14 - with an adapter included for motherboards with limited fan headers
|Item Weight:||10.15 pounds|
|Item Size:||10 x 19 x 19 inches|
|Package Weight:||13.95 pounds|
|Package Size:||16.61 x 10.91 x 10.91 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.