Fractal Design Cases FD-CA-DEF-NANO-S-BK-W
Fractal Design Cases FD-CA-DEF-NANO-S-BK-W by Fractal Design at Kool Heads. MPN: FD-CA-DEF-NANO-S-BK-W. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Define Nano S is an ITX case that features compatibility with high end, full-size components, superior sound dampening, and an ATX-like layout.
Features & Highlights
- A Define Series ITX case designed for silent computing with sound dampening and ModuVent technology
- User-friendly construction with superior cable management and compatibility for full-size components
- Flexible storage options with room for up to 4 drives
- Accommodates a variety of radiator sizes and includes brackets for reservoir and pump mounting
- Features two Dynamic Series fans - 1 GP-12 and 1 GP-14 - with an adapter included for motherboards with limited fan headers
- Featuring an open interior allowing an unobstructed airflow path from the front of the case to the rear exhaust
- Easy-to-clean filters on the top and bottom, spanning the PSU position, with the bottom filter ejecting from the front for easy-access.
|Item Weight:||10.15 pounds|
|Item Size:||10 x 19 x 19 inches|
|Package Weight:||16.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||20.5 x 18.4 x 18.4 inches|