GearIT 1000 Feet Bulk Cat6 Ethernet Cable - Cat 6e 550Mhz 24AWG Full Copper Wire UTP Pull Box - In-Wall Rated (CM) Stranded Cat6, Red
GearIT 1000 Feet Bulk Cat6 Ethernet Cable - Cat 6e 550Mhz 24AWG Full Copper Wire UTP Pull Box - In-Wall Rated (CM) Stranded Cat6, Red by GearIT at Kool Heads. MPN: GI-CAT6-RD-1000FT. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Intended for Wired Home and Office NetworksGearIt Color-Coded Cat6 Ethernet Bulk Cable is perfect for your next cabling project. Installation is
Intended for Wired Home and Office Networks
GearIt Color-Coded Cat6 Ethernet Bulk Cable is perfect for your next cabling project. Installation is faster with a sturdy, easy-pull, dispenser box. Customize and organize your home or office network with our highly rated bulk cables available in 10 different colors.
Built for Future-Proof Speed and Reliable Connectivity
Featuring a center spine that eliminates crosstalk, this cable provides exceptional transmission performance and low signal losses. It supports up to 550 MHz and is suitable for Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, and 10-Gigabit Ethernet. All GearIt Cat6 cables are made of 100% bare copper wire as opposed to copper clad aluminum (CCA) wire, therefore fully compliant with U.S. product safety standard, which requires pure bare copper wire in communications cables. Available in 10 different colors, GearIt Cat6 patch and bulk cables are used by data centers around the world.
Features & Highlights
- High Performance Cat 6 cable, ETL Listed, Bulk Ethernet Cable provides universal connectivity for wiring your home or office for high-speed network, in-wall rated (CM)
- Future-proof your network for 10-Gigabit Ethernet (backwards compatible with any existing Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet)
- Compatible with 10/100 Base-T networks and feature enhanced 550 MHz bandwidth for distributing data, voice, and video at high-speeds
- Made with 100% pure copper enhance cable performance and comply with ETL specifications for communications cables; Meets or exceeds Category 6 performance in compliance with the ANSI/TIA.568-C.2 standard
- Stranded and durable Cat6 cable with high bandwidth of up to 550 MHz guarantees high-speed data transfer for server applications, cloud computing, video surveillance, and online high-definition video streaming
|Item Weight:||0.3 pounds|
|Item Size:||8 x 9 x 9 inches|
|Package Weight:||28.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||16 x 9.3 x 9.3 inches|