Product Description & Reviews
future-proof your network for 10-Gigabit Ethernet with GearIT Cat 6 network patch cables. With GearIT Cat6 cables, your network will be ready for the future and will still be working when you get there. industry standard ANSI/TIA-568-C.2, Cat 6, etc. Verified cables with High compliance RJ45 (8P8C) snag-less connectors and molded strain relief boots. Bandwidth rating of up to 550 MHz ensures compatibility with Ethernet 10BASE-T, 100base-tx(fast Ethernet), 1000base-t (Gigabit Ethernet), 10GBase-T (10-Gigabit Ethernet), peer-to-peer, and any other applications that utilize networking cables including telephony, home automation and long distance video transfer technologies like HMDI over Ethernet. Use to connect any network able device with RJ45 connection including PC's, laptops, servers, printers, NAS storage devices, VoIP, power over Ethernet (PoE), DVR's, etc. utp - Unshielded Twisted pairs -the effectiveness of UTP cable design which uses Twisted pairs without the need for additional shielding have allowed this Type of cabling to be the most cost effective solution available for any Type of advanced local area network connection and made it an industry standard for a wide variety of applications. specifications cable Type: Cat6, utp conductor material(more...)
Features & Highlights
- High performance Cat 6 cable, ETL listed, bulk Ethernet cable provides universal connectivity for wiring your home or office for high-speed network, in-wall rated (cm)
- Future-proof your network for 10-Gigabit Ethernet (backwards compatible with any existing Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet)
- Compatible with 10/100 Base-T networks and feature enhanced 550 MHz bandwidth for distributing data, voice, and video at high-speeds
- Made with 100% pure copper enhance cable and comply with ETL specifications for communications cables; meets or exceeds Category 6 performance in compliance with the ANSI/TIA.568-C.2 standard
- Stranded and durable Cat6 cable with high bandwidth of up to 550 MHz guarantees high-speed data transfer for server applications, cloud computing, video surveillance/ HD video streaming
|Item Weight:||0.3 pounds|
|Item Size:||8 x 9 x 9 inches|
|Package Weight:||28.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||15.98 x 8.19 x 8.19 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.