Product Description & Reviews
gofanco USB 3.0 to HDMI/DVI Video Adapter is designed to add an HDMI or DVI video graphics output to your USB 3.0 enabled Ultrabook, Microsoft Surface, Apple Macbook, laptop or desktop. It supports 1080p and up to 2560x1440@50Hz over HDMI and 2040x1152@60Hz when used with the included HDMI-to-DVI adapter. It supports HD resolutions and multiple display modes including primary, extended and mirrored. gofanco USB 3.0 to HDMI/DVI Video Adapter leverages SuperSpeed USB 3.0 bandwidth of 5.0 Gbps to deliver the best performance. The included HDMI-to-DVI adapter allows you to use our adapter with DVI monitors and is convenient to bring on the road for business travelers. Notes: - An HDMI 1.4 compliant cable (not included) is required to operate at higher than 1080p resolution - Mac OS X versions earlier than v10.8.5 do not support audio - Backwards compatible with USB 2.0, but performance is sluggish with resolutions above 1080p Specifications - Chipset: DisplayLink DL-3500 - Compliant with USB 3.0 specification and backwards compatible with USB 2.0 - Supports USB 3.0 data transfer rate up to 5Gbps - Video resolutions: Up to 2560x1440@50Hz for HDMI & 2048x1152@60Hz for DVI - Allows up to 6 adapters to be used per system - Display modes: Extend, Mirror and Primary - Country of origin: China - Regulatory approvals: FCC, CE, RoHS Compatible Devices - Desktops, laptops, Ultrabooks and tablets with an available USB port (USB 3.0 recommended) - Windows 10 / 8.1 & 8 (32/64-bit) / 7 (32/64-bit) / Vista (32/64-bit) / XP (32-bit) - Mac OS X v10.6 or later Hardware Requirements - Dual Core Intel CPU 2GHz (or AMD equivalent) or better with 2GB+ RAM Warranty & Support - Limited 1-Year Warranty/Lifetime Product Support !!!please go to Displaylink web site to get the latest driver
Features & Highlights
- ✔ SMOOTH EXPERIENCE WITH MINIMAL PERFORMANCE OVERHEAD: Built-in industrial leading USB docking chipset supports the highest mainstream desktop displays, providing an ultra low latency and highly interactive solution to connect multiple displays to any computing platform.
- ✔ SUPER SPEED & HIGH RESOLUTION: USB 3.0 adapter leverages SuperSpeed bandwidth up to 5 Gbps for the best performance; Supports HDMI displays up to 2560x1440 and 1920x1080; Supports DVI displays up to 2048x1152 when the HDMI-to-DVI adapter (included) is used; Backwards compatible with USB 2.0; An HDMI cable is required and sold separately
- ✔ EASY INSTALLATION & USER FRIENDLY DESIGN: User's guide and driver CD are included or available for download at gofanco website. Powered directly from USB bus with no power adapter required. 10 inches pigtail cable gives more flexibility to connect an HDTV, monitor, or projector to your USB-enabled devices; Green LED light indicates adapter is active and everything is connected.
- ✔ WIDE COMPATIBILITY: PC or Mac system with an available USB port (USB 3.0 recommended); Supports Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP and Mac OS X 10.6.x to 10.13.3 ONLY; 10.6/10.7 (video only). ** Note (4/2/18): Apple removed Video over USB support with the latest Mac OS 10.13.4 update. We recommend staying with Mac OS 10.13.3 or earlier until a solution is found.
- ✔ FIVE STAR CUSTOMER SUPPORT: FCC, CE & RoHS compliant. Our products are backed with a 1-year limited warranty and experienced tech support team in Silicon Valley. Contact us at "www.gofanco.com/contacts" if you have any questions or concerns.
|Item Size:||3.11 x 1.97 x 1.97 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.02 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.7 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.