Product Description & Reviews
FUERAN active DisplayPort to HDMI adapter is capable of supporting up to a 594MHz pixel clock and allows resolutions up to 3840×2160@60Hz (4K). Supports pass-through of LPCM/HBR audio up to 8-channels and 192kHz sample rate. * Input: DisplayPort male * Output: HDMI Type-A female * Chipset: PS176 * Compliant with DP 1.1a, DP 1.2, and DP 1.3. * Support HDCP 1.4 and HDCP 2.2 repeater function. * HDMI 2.0 compliant, which means this adapter can support bandwidth up to 18Gbps. (6Gbps per channel) * Support resolutions up to 4K UHD 3840 x 2160p at 60Hz, 24 bit color and 4:4:4 color sampling * Color depths Supported: DP: RGB 6/8/10/12 bpc (bits-per-component), and YCbCr at 8/10/12 bpc in 4:4:4/4:2:2 pixel format HDMI: RGB 8/10/12 bps, and YCbCr 8/10/12 bpc in 4:4:4/4:2:2/4:2:0 pixel format * Supports AMD GCN cards, Nvidia Maxwell cards, and Intel Skylake * Plug & Play without software driver installation. Low power consumption No external power adapter required. The Plugable DP-HDMI active adapter allows you to connect your DisplayPort-enabled computer or tablet to virtually any HDMI display. As more and more system manufacturers such as Microsoft, Intel, Dell, and Lenovo include DispalyPort outputs on their systems, FUERAN Active DisplayPort to HDMI 2.0 Adapter
Features & Highlights
- FUERAN Active adapter enables you to connect a DisplayPort video output from your laptop or desktop PC to HDMI-equipped displays, HDTVs, and projectors
- Supports 8-channel LPCM and HBR audio up to 192kHz sample rate Supports resolutions up to 3840x2160 (4K) Ultra-HD @ 60Hz 1080P@120Hz.,
- Supports display resolutions up to 4K at 60Hz frame rate with 24-bit color and 4:4:4 color sampling and 24-bit audio sample size, up to 192 kHz sample rate, 8-channel LPCM. AMD Eyefinity compatible. VESA (DisplayPort) certified. Compliant with VESA Dual-Mode DisplayPort 1.2, High Bit Rate 2 (HBR2), and HDMI 2.0 standards
- Will convert from DisplayPort to HDMI only. Not a bi-directional adapter. Note that source device and attached display must support the desired resolution/mode - adapter will not allow use of 4resolutions which are not supported by the source or display
- 4K/60Hz requires higher data bandwidth and computing power, hence requires newer CPU/GPU architectures such as Intel HD 5xx series and later. Supports Nvidia Maxwell cards, and Intel Skylake, AMD GCN cards.
|Item Weight:||0.11 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.18 x 0.4 x 0.4 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.11 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.06 x 0.94 x 0.94 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.