Product Description & Reviews
Are you looking to protect your data, expand the storage inside the server or secure the data? The HP Smart Array P440/2GB Controller is a low-profile, PCIe3 x8, 12 Gb/s Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) RAID controller that provides enterprise-class storage performance, increased internal scalability with SAS Expander card, and data protection for HP ProLiant Gen9 10/100 series rack and tower servers. It features eight internal physical links and delivers increased server uptime by providing advanced storage functionality, including online RAID level migration between any RAID levels with flash back write cache (FBWC), global online spare, and pre-failure warning. The Gen9 family of controllers supports the HP Smart Storage Battery. With HP Smart Storage Battery, multiple Smart Array controllers are supported without needing additional backup power sources for each controller, resulting in simple upgrade process.
Features & Highlights
- PCI Express Gen3 x8 link width delivers high performance and data bandwidth up to 8GT/s theoretical maximum bandwidth
- Supports legacy and UEFI boot operation on Gen9 servers
- The HP Smart Cache feature (HP Smart Cache license is required on P440) is a controller-based read caching solution in a DAS environment that caches the most frequently accessed data ("hot" data) onto
- HP Secure Encryption is a Smart Array controller-based data encryption solution for ProLiant Gen9 servers that protects sensitive, mission critical data
- Mix-and-match SAS and SATA hard drives lets you deploy drive technology as needed to fit your computing environment
|Item Weight:||0.78 pounds|
|Item Size:||9 x 3 x 3 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.66 x 2.52 x 2.52 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.