Product Description & Reviews
Infinity Cable has been in business for over 20 years! We are established to provide high quality products at low pricing. Our cat6e cmr cable has been trusted and purchased from many organizations in both the private and public sector, the US Government and Fortune 500 Companies. We value our identity as a small business and thrive to create long lasting relationships. We are more than a cable supplier but an organization that values quality and does not cut corners in terms of costs, material or packaging. What we offer is the best cable you can get for the money. Cat6e CMR FEATURES Reelex II Box Tangle-Free. Twist-Free patented design Multi-layer design increases package strength Strong handle Eco-friendly fiber tube. Package is 100% recyclable *Electronic Performance: 3 - 5 DB extra margin over EIA/TIA Standard. UL Listed, ETL Verified, Restriction of Hazardous Substances Compliant, 3rd Party Tested USE Riser rated cable also known as (Wall Rated) is perfect for in Wall installations Designed with headroom for tomorrow's emerging high speed LAN technologies, these Cat6 bulk (LAN) cables are perfect for Gigabit Ethernet, ATM and Broadband Video. WARRANTY 25 Year Warranty and Product Support We want to thank all our customers. We will continue our work to provide you with the best quality products. We love hearing your success stories and seeing everyones projects so please feel free to leave some feedback.
Features & Highlights
- Riser Rated Enhanced CMR Cat6E 24AWG gauge 4 Pair Solid Unshielded Twisted Pair UTP with Spline for better NEXT- Near End Crosstalk. 100% BARE COPPER. CAT6E Ethernet Bulk Cable is an ideal choice for wiring your home or office for high-speed network. Riser rated cable can be used in between floors, Walls, in non-plenum areas and can be substituted for Communications CM or unrated applications.
- Tested to exceed Category 6E performance. UL listed, TIA/EIA 568.2C standard, ETL Verified, RoHS Compliant, and 3rd Party Tested. Guaranteed to pass Category 6E standards. Fluke test verified to pass industry standards for crosstalk and attenuation tolerances.
- Solid and durable Cat6E cable with high bandwidth guarantees high-speed data transfer for server applications, cloud computing, video surveillance, and online high-definition video streaming. Gigabit Ethernet Performance cable standard provides performance of up to 600 MHz and is suitable for 10BASE-T / 100BASE-TX and 1000BASE-T (Gigabit Ethernet).
- Foot-marked jacket helps you to track the remaining amount of cable left in the easy-to-pull box. Jacket is compliant with UL Burn Test. Blue Jacket.
- Kink-free Reelex IITM pull box providing you with the best quality box in the industry. Reelex II Box is engineered for tangle-free, twist-free pulling providing smoother installations. Multi-layer design increases package strength, stronger handle, and package is 100% recyclable.
|Manufacturer:||Infinity Cable Products|
|Brand:||Infinity Cable Products|
|Publisher:||Infinity Cable Products|
|Studio:||Infinity Cable Products|
|Package Weight:||29.45 pounds|
|Package Size:||14.88 x 11.61 x 11.61 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Mobile Computing Solutions
mpn: 43181-109091, ean: 0725407181250,