Product Description & Reviews
Intel Solid-State Drives (Intel SSDs) just got better. The next generation Intel SSD 320 Series offers built-in data protection features, better performance, larger capacities and more value for your money. Built with 25 nanometer (nm) compute-quality Intel NAND Flash Memory, the Intel SSD 320 Series accelerates PC performance where it matters most. With random read performance up to 39,500 Input/Output Operations per Second (IOPS) and sequential read performance of up to 270 megabytes per second (MB/s), your PC will blaze through the most demanding applications and will handle intense multi-tasking needs. Couple that performance with random writes up to 23,000 IOPS and sequential writes up to 205MB/s to unleash your system.
Features & Highlights
- 2.5-inch Form Factor SATA 3Gb/s, 300GB Capacity
- Sequential Read 270 MB/s, Sequential Write 205 MB/s
- Random Read (8GB Span) 39500 IOPS, Random Write (8GB Span) 23000 IOPS
- Random Read (100% Span) 39500 IOPS, Random write (100% Span) 400 IOPS
- Latency- Read 75 µs, Latency Write 90 µs, Operating Temperature 0°C to 70°C
|Item Weight:||0.18 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.26 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.33 x 0.87 x 0.87 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.