Product Description & Reviews
The Intel® SSD DC S3500 Series combines fast, consistent read performance with strong data protection and low active power levels to provide superior quality of service for video conferencing, big data analytics, or virtual client applications. Consistently low read latencies of 50µs typical (500µs max for 99.9% of the time) along with a tight distribution of up to 75,000 input/output per second (IOPS)1 delivers a high-performance, reliable, and efficient SSD specifically designed for data center application upgrades. Key features and benefits of this drive include an Intel® 3rd generation controller, industry-leading 20nm multi-level cell (MLC) NAND flash technology, full end-to-end data protection, enhanced power-loss data protection.
Features & Highlights
- The Intel SSD DC S3500 Series delivers sequential read speeds of up to 500MB/s and sequential write speeds of up to 450MB/s
- The Intel SSD DC S3500 Series delivers leading performance and Quality of Service combined with
- world class reliability for Serial Advanced Technology Attachment (SATA) based computers
- Enhanced power-loss data protection, End to End data protection
- High I/O and throughput performance, Consistent I/O latency, Temperature Sensor, Temperature monitor and logging
|Item Weight:||0.16 pounds|
|Item Size:||4.21 x 0.94 x 0.94 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.31 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.25 x 0.87 x 0.87 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.