Product Description & Reviews
Harnessing the speed and reliability of an Ethernet connection for the latest USB-C and Thunderbolt 3 devices, the Kensington CA1100E USB-C to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter provides a stable wired connection to the Internet or intranet with a simple plug and play connection. The perfect accessory for the latest laptops without Ethernet ports, the Kensington CA1100E USB-C to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter allows you to securely transfer and download even the largest of files with the confidence that only a wired connection can provide.
Features & Highlights
- Directly and securely connect to the Internet or LAN via a USB-C (male) connector for your device's USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port, and an RJ-45 (female) port for Ethernet
- Gigabit Transfer Speeds supports 10/100/1000 BASE-T performance
- Plug and Play Design uses native driver support to allow quick connections with Windows, Mac and Chrome operating systems, and USB-powered to eliminate the need for an external power source
- USB-C and Thunderbolt 3 Compatible to accommodate the latest laptops and evolving computing environments
- Compact & Lightweight making it an ideal travel accessory for on-the-go professionals
|Item Weight:||0.06 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.98 x 0.59 x 0.59 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.25 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.