LeMaker HiKey 960 Single Board Computer - 96Boards Reference Development Platform (4GB + Power Supply)
Free Shipping Included! LeMaker HiKey 960 Single Board Computer - 96Boards Reference Development Platform (4GB + Power Supply) by LeMaker at Kool Heads. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Specifications SoC: Kirin 960 System-on-Chip with 4 ARM Cortex-A73 and 4 ARM Cortex-A53 Cores RAM: 3GB LPDDR4 PoP Storage: 32GB UFS Flash Onboard
- SoC: Kirin 960 System-on-Chip with 4 ARM Cortex-A73 and 4 ARM Cortex-A53 Cores
- RAM: 3GB LPDDR4 PoP
- Storage: 32GB UFS Flash
- Onboard Dual Band WiFi N/AC with Bluetooth 4.1
- Ports: HDMI 1.4, PCI-E M.2, 2 USB 3.0 Type A, USB 2.0 Type C, MicroSD card slot
- High Speed Headers: 4 Lane MIPI DSI, 4 Lane + 2 Lane MIPI CSI, USB 2.0, 2 I2C, SPI
- Low Speed Headers: I2S, 2 UART, 2 I2C, SPI, 12 GPIO, DC Power
- Supported OS: Android, Linux
Features & Highlights
- HiKey 960 Single Board Computer is the most powerful ARM-based single board computer utilizing the latest Kirin 960 System-on-Chip. Playing a central role in successful Android phones such as the Huawei Mate 9 and Porsche Design models, the Kirin 960 incorporates the latest core architectural technologies from ARM like the new Cortex-A73 CPU and the Mali G71 GPU.
- Excellent performance and power efficiency enables developers to explore a realm of new applications in virtual reality, computer vision, machine learning, and artificial intelligence using a validated, compact, and cost efficient platform package.
- Built on top of industry computing standards such as Google's Android Open Source Project, Khronos OpenCL 2.0, and Vulkan APIs. Make innovation easy and prototype the next generation of applications with this board today!
- The explosion of the Internet-of-Things (IoT) market creates an imperative need for a collaborative ecosystem to tackle issues of correctness, composibility, and security in hardware and software design. Google and Linaro recognizes the role that standards and APIs play in frameworking designs.
- Google's Android Open Source Project and Linaro's 96Boards initiative work together to bring developers the latest software and hardware technologies necessary to prototype projects with fewer legacy encumbrances. Get going quickly with the latest software APIs while running on validated inter-operable hardware.
|Manufacturer:||Shenzhen LeMaker Technology Co.,Ltd.|
|Publisher:||Shenzhen LeMaker Technology Co.,Ltd.|
|Studio:||Shenzhen LeMaker Technology Co.,Ltd.|
|Package Weight:||0.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.5 x 1.8 x 1.8 inches|