Product Description & Reviews
Product Details Cisco Genuine: SFP-H25G-CU5M Connector Type: SFP28 to SFP28 Max Data Rate: 25Gbps Cable Type: Passive Copper Cable Wire AWG: 26AWG Cable Length: 5m(16.4ft) Temperature: 0 to 70¡ãC (32 to 158¡ãF) This is a Cisco SFP-H25G-CU5M compatible 25GBase-CU SFP28 to SFP28 direct attach cable that operates over passive copper with a maximum reach of 5.0m (16.4ft). The cables are compliant with IEEE P802.3by Ethernet standard and SFF-8402 SFP28 standard. Each SFP28 connector comprises an EEPROM providing product information which can be read by the host system. Macroreer's unique quality passive copper cable solutions provide efficient connectivity for short distance interconnects. It enables higher port bandwidth, density and configurability at a low cost and reduced power requirement in the data centers.
Features & Highlights
- 5m (16.4 ft) SFP28 25G Direct Attach Passive Copper Cable.
- Cisco SFP-H25G-CU5M compatible, offer a highly cost-effective way to establish a 25-Gigabit link between SFP28 ports of Cisco switches.
- 25G Ethernet, 32G Fiber Channel, InfiniBand & SONET multi-platform support.
- Every cable be certified and tested on Cisco SFP28 ports for superior performance, quality, and reliability.
- Offer customers a wide variety of high-density and low-power 25 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity options for data center and high-performance computing networks applications.
|Item Weight:||0.66 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.94 x 0.2 x 0.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.