Nanoxia Deep Silence 3 Mid Tower Case Computer with 6 Fan Controllers, Fits ATX Motherboard and up to 8 HDD/SDD, 20.5 Pounds, Black (NXDS3B)
Huge Savings Item! Save 11% on the Nanoxia Deep Silence 3 Mid Tower Case Computer with 6 Fan Controllers, Fits ATX Motherboard and up to 8 HDD/SDD, 20.5 Pounds, Black (NXDS3B) by Nanoxia at Kool Heads. MPN: NXDS3B. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. With the Deep Silence 3 we proudly present a classic midi tower from the next generation of Silent PC cases. The Deep Silence 3 offers an elegant design and harmonious, meaningful features. The middle HDD cage is removable, allowing the easy installation even of very long graphics cards. The upper part of the front offers a foam-isolated door. Three 5.25 inch bays can be found behind the door, as well as the 2-channel fan control for up to six fans and the reset button. The door is equipped
Product Description & Reviews
With the Deep Silence 3 we proudly present a classic midi tower from the next generation of Silent PC cases. The Deep Silence 3 offers an elegant design and harmonious, meaningful features. The middle HDD cage is removable, allowing the easy installation even of very long graphics cards. The upper part of the front offers a foam-isolated door. Three 5.25 inch bays can be found behind the door, as well as the 2-channel fan control for up to six fans and the reset button. The door is equipped with a magnet to ensure a fast closing and easy opening. On the front of the top cover you can find the I/O-panel. It offers 2 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 2.0, as well as Mic and Audio connectors. This ensures that appropriate devices can be connected quickly and easily. You can mount ATX, Micro-ATX and Mini-ITX motherboards in the Deep Silence 3 case. Thanks to the modular HDD cage you can install VGA cards with a maximum length of 430 mm. If you want to employ all HDD cages, you can install cards of up to 345 mm in length. Specifications: Form Factor: ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX; 5.25 inch drive bay external: 3 x; 3.5 inch drive bay external: 1 x (optional); 3.5 inch drive bay internal: 5 x 5; 2.5 inch drive bay internal: 3 x; Case Fan (Front): 2 x 120 mm (1,300 rpm); Case Fan (Rear): 1 x 120 mm (1,300 rpm); Case Fan (Top): optional 2 x 120/140 mm; Case Fan (Bottom): optional 1 x 120/140 mm; Height (Approx.): 456 mm; Width (Approx.): 207 mm; Depth (Approx.): 520 mm; Weight (Approx.): 9.3 kg; Maximum height of CPU coolers: 165 mm; Maximum VGA Card Length: 345 (430) mm. For warranty services visit support.nanoxiausa.com.
Features & Highlights
- Pre-installed: 6 fan controller (front panel), 2 x 120 mm case fan 1300 rpm (front), 1 x 120 mm case fan 1300 rpm (rear). Accessory box includes: Fan screws; Stand offs for mainboard; Screws for 3.5 inch HDD/SSD; Screws for 2.5 inch HDD/SSD; Screws for 3.5 inch mounting frame; Screws for PSU; Thumbscrews; EPS extension; User manual; 1 year limited warranty.
- Watercooling ready: You can mount thick radiators up to 240 mm behind the front panel. In conjunction with the two pre-installed 120 mm Deep Silence fans behind the front up to six fans provide for a superior cooling performance of the water cooling system. Four additional rubber hose guides for external water cooling solutions can be found on the rear side. Lavish cable management system: all openings in the motherboard tray are fitted with rubber guards.
- Almost noiseless: By using the highest quality materials, optimal noise insulation is ensured while providing a very stable case. Side panel and top cover of the Deep Silence 3 are fitted with specially designed, noise reducing insulation materials. The solid front door contributes significantly to the most effective noise reduction. Rubber suspension frame minimizes annoying background noises from the power supply and hard disk drives. The case stands on rubber feet. Also responsible for the quietness are the pre-installed Deep Silence fans, optimized for the best possible mix of silence and cooling capacity.
- Intelligent ventilation system: Three high-quality case fans are pre-installed. Two 120 mm fans are mounted behind the front cover, rotating at a maximum speed of 1,300 rpm. Another Deep Silence 120 mm fan is located at the back of the case. At 14.2 dBA, the Nanoxia Deep Silence 120 mm fans generate an air flow of about 60.1 CFM and a static air pressure of 1.27 mm H²O. Two additional 120/140 mm fans can be mounted under the top cover in order to imrpove heat dissipation. Finally, you can install a 120 or 140 mm fan at the bottom of the case - the secondary HDD cage holder needs to be removed for this. Front and bottom are equipped with easy to clean dust filters.
- Versatile features: Behind the front panel two preinstalled 120 mm Deep Silence fans are attached to the dust filter, which in turn is bolted to the front with 4 screws. Up to five 3.5 inch hard disks can be installed in two HDD-cages. A dedicated 2.5 inch cage, located above the 3.5 inch cages, can hold up to three 2.5 inch drives, thus bringin the total capacity up to 8 drives. It is possible to move the middle HDD cage to the rear towards the power supply. Please note you can't install a fan on the bottom in this case; the maximum depth of the power supply is about 200 mm.
|Item Weight:||20.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||20.47 x 8.15 x 8.15 inches|
|Package Weight:||25.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||20.47 x 10.63 x 10.63 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: OWC1866D3ECC08G, ean: 0794504328455,
mpn: CT16G4RFD4213, ean: 0809394447145,
mpn: M471B1G73BH0-CK0, ean: 0765441433304,
mpn: KCP3L16SD8/8, ean: 0740617258660,
mpn: PSD38G1600L2S, ean: 0012304116752,
mpn: GA-970A-DS3P, ean: 0987766002489,
mpn: HX316LS9IBK2/8, ean: 5054484652090,
mpn: CMSX8GX3M2A1600C9, ean: 7426900017017,
mpn: PV38G160C0, ean: 0815530014133,
mpn: CMSO8GX3M1C1600C11, ean: 5054484534075,