Product Description & Reviews
Display: 8 in Full HD IPS touchscreen (1920 x 1200), 10-finger multi-touch supportProcessor: Intel Atom x5-Z8300 1.44 GHz with Intel Burst Technology up to 1.84 GHzMemory: 2GB DDR 1600 MHzHard drive size: 32GB eMMCOperating system: Windows 10 Home, 64-bitPC type: TabletOptical drive: NoneMedia drive: Micro SD card readerAudio: Intel SST AudioVideo: Intel HD Graphics with shared graphics memoryPorts: 1 Micro USB 1 Micro HDMI 1 Headphone output 2 Microphone inputBattery: Up to 6 hoursCamera: 2MP front, 5MP rearWireless: 802.11n (Miracast enabled)Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0Dimensions: 8.30 x 4.90 x 0.30 in (210.82 x 124.46 x 7.62 mm)Weight: 0.60 lbs (272.15 g)Color: Silver
Features & Highlights
- 8-inch Full HD touchscreen Brilliant display Colors pop with lifelike precision on the Full HD touchscreen, and IPS technology delivers ultra-wide angles for viewing comfort.
- First-rate performance This tablet comes with an Intel Atom x5-Z8300 processor, 2GB of memory, and 32GB of storage for fast, power-efficient computing.
- Make the connection Micro HDMI allows big-screen viewing, Micro USB charges and connects devices, and Micro SD enables expanded storage.
- The best Windows yet Windows 10 delivers faster start-ups, a familiar yet expanded Start menu, and new ways to get stuff done across multiple devices.
- A Nu kind of tablet Stay productive and entertained wherever you go with the 8-inch NuVision tablet. It's powered for work with an Intel Atom x5 processor, 2GB of memory, and 32GB of storage. And when it's time to kick back with some entertainment, the Full HD IPS touchscreen ensures razor-sharp views from every angle.
|Item Weight:||0.6 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.5 x 4.9 x 4.9 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.72 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.9 x 2.2 x 2.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.