NVIDIA GeForce GT 730, 2GB, DDR5, PCI-Express 2.0, DirectX 11, Single Fans, Video Graphics Card Support HD/VGA/DVI by Transer
NVIDIA GeForce GT 730, 2GB, DDR5, PCI-Express 2.0, DirectX 11, Single Fans, Video Graphics Card Support HD/VGA/DVI by Transer by Transer at Kool Heads. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Speed up your PC experience when you upgrade from integrated graphics to the new NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 dedicated card. Enjoy all your videos and
☛GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 GPU
☛Core technique: 28nm
☛NVIDIA CUDA cores: 384
☛Base clock: 1046MHz
☛Memory clock: 5000MHz
☛Standard memory config: 2GB GDDR5
☛Memory bit width: 64bit
☛Bus standard: PCI-E X16(2.0)
☛3D API: DirectX 11.2 / OpenGL 4.3
☛Number of fan: 1
☛Interface type: DVI+VGA+HD
☛Max digital resolution: DVI 2560*1600
☛Item size: 17.5 * 11.1 * 3.5cm / 6.88 * 4.37 * 1.37in (L * W * H)
☛Item weight: 384g / 13.56oz
☛Package size: 30.5 * 21 * 7cm / 12.00 * 8.26 * 2.75in (L * W * H)
☛Package weight: 665g / 1.467Lb
☛1 * Graphics card
☛1 * CD driver
☛1 * User manual
Features & Highlights
- Direct X 11 - Direct X 11 with Tessellation, Multi-Threading, Direct Compute 11, Shader Model 5.0 and Texture Compression can make use of more resource and allow GPU to work in the more general computing, let games and other application program up to a higher computing level.
- HDR & OpenGL - HDR High Dynamic Rendering allows users to experience a realistic effect and the environment, strong brightness of sunlight, more fluid movements and finer texture details. HDR technology is completely based on hardware implementation, instead of encoding or decoding pixel shader program.Support OpenGL, which is a interface of application software that nothing to do with the hardware. And is a powerful and convenient 3D graphics library.
- NIVIDIA CUDA Technology - CUDA technology unlocks the power of the GPU's processor cores to accelerate the most demanding systems tasks - such as video transcoding - delivering incredible performance improvements over traditional CPU's.
- PureVideo - PureVideo technology for decoding of H.264, VC-1, WMV and mpeg-2 format images to provide hardware acceleration and can act as a decoded high-definition content of post-processing technology, so that consumers can watch the fine image than standard DVD movies. PureVideo discrete video processing core and can also release CPU and 3D engine from complex video processing task, allow the PC to run multiple tasks at the same time.
- HD & HDTV - HD 2.0 is compatible with all of the specifications of the HD before version, special increase bandwidth to 18 Gbps. A digital technology supports HDTV devices and video playback HDTV. HDTV is the high-definition digital output technology (High Definition Television), which provides a higher resolution image quality compared with traditional analog technology. HDTV supports 1280 * 720p, 1920 * 1080i and 1920 * 1080p three display mode. Compress video signal by MPEG2