Product Description & Reviews
OWC's in-line solution is the only hardware digital thermal sensor on the market allowing a third-party SATA drive to be installed in your iMac. A convenient, plug-and-play cable, the In-line Digital Thermal Sensor eliminates fan noise and maintains proper system fan control through the iMac's System Management Controller. This innovative device is designed specifically for the iMac, requires no software hacks and ensures compatibility with Apple's built-in diagnostic processes. 2.0TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD Specifications: Form Factor: 3.5? HDD; Interface: SATA 6GB/s; Capacity: 2.0TB; Formatted Capacity: 1860GiB; Rotational Speed: 7,200 RPM; Cache / Data Buffer: 64MB; NAND Flash: 8GB; Manufacturer Model Number: ST2000DX002; RoHS Compliant: Yes; Format: Unformatted; Performance: Transfer Rate (Max): 6 Gb/sec;
Features & Highlights
- Complete DIY kit for upgrading the hard drive in your 2011 iMac: Thermal Sensor, Tools, and 2.0TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD
- OWC's in-line solution is the only hardware digital thermal sensor on the market allowing a third-party SATA drive to be installed in your iMac
- 2.0TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD (ST2000DX002): 3.5? HDD; SATA 6GB/s; 2.0TB; 1860GiB; 7,200 RPM; 64MB Cache; NAND Flash: 8GB; RoHS Compliant; Unformatted
- Compatible with 2011 iMacs: Model ID: iMac12,2 Model ID: iMac12,1
- 2 Year OWC Limited Warranty
|Manufacturer:||Other World Computing|
|Publisher:||Other World Computing|
|Studio:||Other World Computing|
|Package Size:||7 x 4 x 4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.