Product Description & Reviews
OWC ECC Registered Memory Module Product Specs: Size:4GB (4096MB): 240-pin SDRAM DIMM: 1024M x 36, Dual Rank ECC-R Memory Module: Data Rate = 1333MHz: Module Bandwidth 8.5GB/s: CAS 9-9-9-24: Voltage 1.5V: Apple Specified Thermal Sensor*: RoHS Certified. OWC Memory for Mac Pro 2013 fully meets Apple's specifications with special attention to proper thermal specifications. IMPORTANT OWC NOTE: OWC p/n OWC1333D3MPE8GB (8GB modules) and OWC1333D3MPE16G (16GB modules) require that all installed modules be of the same p/n OWC 8GB and/or 16GB modules. Other existing Apple or 3rd party 1GB, 2GB and 4GB modules are not supported for use with these kits and need to be removed when these modules are added.About the Apple Specified Thermal Sensor: Ensuring maximum performance, reliability, and operational feedback - all OWC DDR3 ECC Modules for the Apple Mac Pro 'Nehalem' process models feature utilization of Apple qualified components including the inclusion of the Apple qualified Thermal Sensor EEPROM.
Features & Highlights
- Memory Upgrade Module For Mac Pro 2009-2012 'Nehalem' & 'Westmere' models and PC desktops with Intel / AMD
- 4.0GB PC10600 DDR3 ECC 1333 MHz 240 pin DIMM Memory module For Mac Pro 2009-2012 -May Not be mixed with other modules
- Perfect for the Mac Pro 8-core / Quad-core Xeon systems!
- Compatible: Mac Pro 12-Core (Model ID: MacPro5,1) Mac Pro 8-Core (Model ID: MacPro5,1) Mac Pro 6-Core (Model ID: MacPro5,1) Mac Pro Quad-Core (Model ID: MacPro5,1) Mac Pro 8-Core (Model ID: MacPro4,1) Mac Pro Quad-Core (Model ID: MacPro4,1) and PC desktops with Intel / AMD
- OWC Memory Lifetime Limited Warranty including Advanced Replacement Program
|Manufacturer:||Other World Computing|
|Publisher:||Other World Computing|
|Studio:||Other World Computing|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.