OWC 60GB 3G SSD and HDD DIY Complete Bundle Upgrade Kit for Late 2009-2010 iMacs
OWC 60GB 3G SSD and HDD DIY Complete Bundle Upgrade Kit for Late 2009-2010 iMacs by OWC at Kool Heads. MPN: KITIM09HE060. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The complete solution for your 2009-2010 iMac. Add an SSD to your hard drive equipped iMac to experience faster booting, near instant application launches and lightning fast data transfer speeds. With incredible sustained data speeds, up to 100X greater data protection than enterprise class Hard Disk Drives, and RAISE technology for RAID like data protection and reliability, the OWC Mercury 3G SSD line delivers unbeatable performance. OWC's in-line solution is the only hardware digital thermal
Product Description & Reviews
The complete solution for your 2009-2010 iMac. Add an SSD to your hard drive equipped iMac to experience faster booting, near instant application launches and lightning fast data transfer speeds. With incredible sustained data speeds, up to 100X greater data protection than enterprise class Hard Disk Drives, and RAISE technology for RAID like data protection and reliability, the OWC Mercury 3G SSD line delivers unbeatable performance. OWC's in-line solution is the only hardware digital thermal sensor on the market allowing a third-party SATA drive to be installed in your iMac. A convenient, plug-and-play cable, the In-line Digital Thermal Sensor eliminates fan noise and maintains proper system fan control through the iMac's System Management Controller. This innovative device is designed specifically for the iMac, requires no software hacks and ensures compatibility with Apple's built-in diagnostic processes. The NewerTech AdaptaDrive has been benchmark test proven to deliver the same data transfer rates as is experienced when a drive is connected directly to the SATA data bus. The AdaptaDrive doesn't create a bottleneck or any performance throttling, delivering pure data pass-through performance and drive use convenience from any 2.5" SATA 1.5Gb/s, 3Gb/s, or 3Gb/s hard drive or SSD. Please note, that before attempting to perform this installation, it is recommended you watch the associated instructional video in its entirety to determine your ability to perform this complex procedure. OWC assumes no responsibility for damage that may occur during the install.
Features & Highlights
- Add a high-performance SSD to your iMac.
- No software hacks required, Backed by Free DIY install videos and expert support, 3 year OWC SSD Limited Warranty
- DIY Upgrade Bundle 60 GB OWC Mercury Electra 3G SSD + NewerTech AdaptaDrive + In-line Thermal Sensor. Includes all the tools to upgrade a 2009 - 2010 iMac's factory HDD with a high performance OWC SSD.
- Product Specifications: SandForce 2181 Series Processor w/ 7% Over Provisioning, Tier 1 Asynchronous MLC NAND Flash Memory, Form Factor: Standard 7mm 2.5". Interface: SATA 3Gb/s. Capacity: 60GB useable capacity, Total Flash Memory Components - 64GB, 4GB allocated to real-time data redundancy & error correction. Formatted Capacity: 55GiB. RAID Support: Qualified for single drive and multiple drive production workstation RAID 0/1/10/0+1 and SPAN usage, RoHS Compliant, Unformatted
- Includes OWC Mercury 3G SSD, AdaptaDrive 2.5" to 3.5" Drive Converter Bracket, 4x 2.5" drive to bracket mounting screws, 4x Bracket to 3.5" drive bay mounting screws, In-line Digital Thermal Sensor Cable, 2x NewerTech 2.25" Suction Cup, Torx T10s driver, Torx T8s driver, NewerTech pry tool, Microfiber scratch-free cloth, 4x 2.5" drive to bracket mounting screws, 4x Bracket to 3.5" drive bay mounting screws, AdaptaDrive Assembly Manual & User Guide, 3 year OWC SSD Limited Warranty
|Manufacturer:||Other World Computing|
|Publisher:||Other World Computing|
|Studio:||Other World Computing|
|Item Weight:||0.13 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.76 x 0.28 x 0.28 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: KD, ean: 6964992394735,
1.Basic Product Information： -->Brand: KINGDIAN; -->Capacity: 32GB -->SDRAM:Supports one module DDR3 up-to 4Gbits,standard 1Gbits --> Interface：...
mpn: DDMM10SSD060, ean: 0812437028584,
Everything you need in one package to replace your 2010 Mac mini's internal optical drive with 60GB of OWC SSD power and reliability. Configuration fl...
mpn: K27IM12HE120, ean: 0812437028751,
The complete solution for your 2012 - 2015 27'' iMac: OWC's in-line solution is the only hardware digital thermal sensor on the market allowing a thir...
mpn: DD1MMSSDE120, ean: 0812437026405,
Use the OWC Data doubler to install an Electra 6G SSD inside your 2011 or later Mac mini. This DIY kit includes all the tools necessary to complete th...
mpn: MTFDDAK2T0TBN-1AR1ZABYY, ean: 0649528779861,
This 2TB 1100 Micron solid state drive (SSD) uses a single-chip controller with a SATA interface on the system side and up to four channels of Micron ...
mpn: OWCSSD7P6G240, ean: 5054484609315,
When only the fastest and most reliable Solid State Drive on the market today will suffice for your data storage and backup, look no further than the ...
mpn: SSDSA2BZ100G301, ean: 0735858220781,
Intel 710 Series 100GB Solid-State Drive - 25nm, eMLC flash with HET (High Endurance Technology), 2.5 form factor, SATA (3.0Gb/s), 7mmPerfect for data...
sku: BE90442, mpn: SSDSA2BW300G301, ean: 0675901114264,
Intel Solid-State Drives (Intel SSDs) just got better. The next generation Intel SSD 320 Series offers built-in data protection features, better perfo...
mpn: 0675901206648, ean: 0021112513431,
SpecificationsMfr Part Number: SSDSC2BB800G401Capacity: 800 GBForm Factor: 2.5 inchInterface: SATA3NAND Flash: MLCLatency: Read - 50 Âµs; Write - 6...
mpn: SSDAP12K02S, ean: 0812437025521,
OWC Aura Pro Solid-State Drive For 2012 - early 2013 MacBook Pro with Retina display Upgrade solution. Upgrade your rMBP's factory installed SSD with...