Product Description & Reviews
Replace your conventional hard drive with a reliable solid state drive. Unlike traditional hard disk drives, OWC solid state drives have no moving parts, resulting in a quiet, cool, and highly rugged storage solution that also offers faster system responsiveness. Add a technological supercharger to your existing Mac or PC with the Mercury Pro Legacy 3.5" IDE/ATA SSD Internal Drive Kit. It's the fastest, most reliable IDE/ ATA mechanism available to breathe lightning fast performance into that trusty machine and extend its usefulness. Boot, load apps, and access data nearly instantaneously...tedious system responsiveness is a thing of the past! Enjoy award-winning, ultra-efficient Block Management & Wear Leveling technologies that virtually eliminate any speed reduction over long term use of the drive. And with no moving parts to break or fail, the Mercury Pro Legacy 3.5" IDE/ATA SSD Internal Drive Kit offers uncommon ruggedness and lifetime longevity for desktop users with up to 100x greater reliability than traditional hard drives. For easy Plug and Play install into standard 3.5? IDE/ATA drive bays, the Mercury Pro Legacy 3.5" IDE/ATA SSD Internal Drive Kit comes complete with a mounting sled and a SATA to IDE/ATA connector cable. Utilizing the Mercury Pro Legacy 3.5" IDE/ATA SSD Internal Drive Kit as a future upgrade in a SATA bus equipped computer and experiencing the drives true performance potential of up to 285MB/s is a simple matter of removing the connector cable.
Features & Highlights
- Internal 2.5" Solid State Drive
- 60GB useable capacity, Sustained Reads (up to) 285MB/s, Sustained Writes (up to) 275MB/s, Standard 9.5mm 2.5", Interface: SATA 3Gb/s, High Performance internal MLC Flash storage with 7% Over Provisioned Redundancy
- Compatible with Power Mac G4 1999-2003, iMac G4 2002-2003, iMac 1999-2001, eMac 2002-2005, Xserve 2002-2003, PC desktops
- 3 Year OWC Limited Warranty
- Includes: OWC Mercury Electra 3G SSD, OWC 2.5" to 3.5" Drive Adapter Bracket Tray, SATA to IDE adapter
|Manufacturer:||Other World Computing|
|Publisher:||Other World Computing|
|Studio:||Other World Computing|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.