Product Description & Reviews
OWC Data Doubler Mounting Kit for Mac mini 2011 and 2012 Models. Get more storage when you add a second drive into your Mac. Includes a mounting kit to add a second internal drive into your Mac. This kit includes the cable and mounting set only. Mac mini, Toolkit & Logic Board Removal Tool not included. Add a second internal drive. Running out of storage space in your Mac mini or looking to improve performance with an OWC SSD? Now you can add a second 9.5mm or smaller 2.5" SATA Hard Drive or Solid State Drive (sold separately) to your 2011 or 2012 Mac mini. This kit does not include the tools required for performing this upgrade. If you need the full upgrade kit with tools, you want to purchase this OWC 'Data Doubler' SSD/2.5" Hard Drive installation Kit. The kit includes the following: 4 Rubber Grommets, 4 Hex Screws, Mac mini flex cable, Data Doubler for Mac mini (2011-2012) Installation Guide (Download Only). Compatible with: Mac mini (Late 2012)Model ID: Macmini6,1 & Macmini6,2 (2.3GHz, 2.5GHz, 2.6GHz). Mac mini (Mid 2011) Model ID: Macmini5,1 & Macmini5,2 (2.3GHz, 2.5GHz, 2.7GHz).
Features & Highlights
- OWC'Data Doubler' SSD/2.5" Hard Drive installation Kit
- Before purchasing this unit you will want to determine the configuration of your Mac mini's drives. To do this, open Applications/Utilities/Disk Utility.app and click on the grey drive icon at the left-edge of the window. This unit is for Connection ID "Lower". It does not work with Connection ID "Upper"
- For Mac mini 2011, 2012 & Later Models
- Includes: OWC Data Doubler Mounting Kit, Logic Board Removal Tool, 4 Rubber Grommets, 4 Hex Screws, Mac mini flex cable
- 1 Year OWC Limited Warranty
|Manufacturer:||Other World Computing|
|Publisher:||Other World Computing|
|Studio:||Other World Computing|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.