Supporting up to twelve 3.5" HDDs and four 2.5" SSDs, the TS-1685 is a high-capacity, robust, and reliable business NAS powered by an Intel Xeon D processor. Designed to optimize enterprise IT infrastructure, the TS-1685 comes with three Pie slots that support 10GbE/40GbE NIC, Pie NV Me SSD, graphics cards, and USB 3.1 expansion cards. Incorporating security and scalability, the TS-1685 presents an ideal choice for a complete business-ready storage solution with cross-platform file sharing, comprehensive backup and disaster recovery, iSCSI & virtualization, and more business applications.
Features & Highlights
- Intel Xeon D1531 6-core 2.2GHz, 64GB ECC RAM (MAX 128 GB), 12x3.5"/2.5" SATA 6G HDD/SSD + 4x2.5" SATA 6G SSD, 6xM.2 2242/2260/2280/22110 SATA 6G SSD
- NAS and iSCSI-SAN unified storage solution ; Built-in M.2 SATA 6Gb/s slots & 2.5" SSD slots
- Tier technology and SSD caching enable 24/7 optimized storage efficiency ; 10GbE/40GbE-ready, highly-efficient storage solution for virtualization and intensive data transmission
- Supports virtualization, containerized apps, centralized storage, backup, sharing, and disaster recovery
- Center for centrally managing all of your NAS devices, and QRM+ as a centralized management solution for networked computing devices
|Item Weight:||35.19 pounds|
|Item Size:||14.56 x 11.96 x 11.96 inches|
|Package Weight:||35.19 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.59 x 11.96 x 11.96 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by QNAP, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 866965-S01, ean: 0613326989944,
HPE ML10 Gen9 i3-6100 4GB US Svr/S-BuyDual-Core Intel Core i3-6100 3.7GHz Processor. 4GB DDR4 Memory. Cost effective economical high-performance computing rack for business set-ups. Efficiency and Expandability to Fit the Needs of Growing, Budget-Con...