Product Description & Reviews
Upgrading your PC with a Samsung SSD is the most economical way to breathe new life into an aging PC. The 850 EVO reads, writes and multi-tasks at incredible speeds, enhancing boot-up speed, application loading and multi-tasking performance. It's more than an upgrade, it's a complete transformation of your PC.Powered by Samsung V-NAND Technology. Optimized Performance for Everyday Computing.. Incredible Sequential Read/Write Performance : Up to 540MB/s and 520MB/s Respectively, and Random Read/Write IOPS Performance : Up to 94K and 88K Respectively.
Features & Highlights
- Powered by Samsung V-NAND Technology. Optimized Performance for Everyday Computing.
- Incredible Sequential Read/Write Performance : Up to 540MB/s and 520MB/s Respectively, and Random Read/Write IOPS Performance : Up to 94K and 88K Respectively
- Endurance, Reliability, Energy Efficiency, and a 5-Year Limited Warranty
- Included Contents: 2.5" (7mm) SATA III (6GB/s) SSD, User Manual, & Samsung Data Migration Software CD. (All Other Cables, Screws, Brackets Not Included)
- Windows 10/8/7/Vista SP1 and Above (32/64 bit), Widows Server 2008 (32/64 bit), Linux Compatible.
- Made in China
|Item Weight:||0.12 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.75 x 0.28 x 0.28 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.51 x 0.79 x 0.79 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.