Product Description & Reviews
The Samsung SSD 850 EVO elevates the everyday computing experience to a higher level of performance and endurance than was ever imagined. Powered by Samsung's unmatched V-NAND technology, no wonder the 850 EVO is the best-selling* SSD for everyday computing. Designed for mainstream desktop PCs and laptops, the 850 EVO comes in a wide range of capacities and form factors.Powered by Samsung V-NAND Technology. The Most Evolved Form Factor With Optimized Performance for Everyday Computing Needs for Ultra-Thin Laptops..
Features & Highlights
- Powered by Samsung V-NAND Technology. The Most Evolved Form Factor With Optimized Performance for Everyday Computing Needs for Ultra-Thin Laptops.
- Incredible Sequential Read/Write Performance : Up to 540MB/s and 500MB/s Respectively and Random Read/Write IOPS Performance : Up to 97K and 89K Respectively
- Endurance, Reliability, Energy Efficiency, and a 5-Year Limited Warranty
- Included Contents: SATA III (6GB/s) M.2 (2280) SSD & User Manual (All Other Cables, Screws, Brackets Not Included).
- Free download of Samsung Data Migration and Magician software available for easy installation and SSD management
- Windows 10/8/7/Vista SP1 and above (32/64 bit), Widows Server 2008 (32/64 bit), Linux Compatible.
|Item Weight:||0.02 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.16 x 0.87 x 0.87 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.13 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.02 x 0.87 x 0.87 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.