Product Description & Reviews
Fast Transfer speed, Short boot time Time to get rid of your old hard drive and switch to a SSD. Powered by SATA III 6Gbps interface, the S55 is able to boot up your computer and launch applications within seconds. With its affordable price, everyone can get old computers upgraded without spending a fortune. SLC Cache Technology for Performance Boost and Longer Lifespan The S55 especially applies the ”SLC Cache technology”, the new caching architecture that combines both SLC and TLC flash blocks, which enables all data to be written in the SLC portion first and leads to higher peak writing performance. Additionally, such technology can reduce write amplification on the TLC portion and thus offer better endurance and longer lifespan of the SSD. Upgrade with Easy DIY Steps Easy and effortless to upgrade your computer. Only 3 steps to get it renewed! Step1. Backup your data to other storage devices Step2. Remove the old HDD from your computer Step3. Insert the SSD in your computer Absolutely Reliable with Bad Block Management The S55 is built with Bad Block Management, which can continually monitor and replace bad blocks to keep your system in good condition with prolonged lifespan of the SSD. Multiple Techniques Supported The S55 is one of the lightest and thinnest SSD of its kind yet it is shock- and vibration-proof since it contains no moving parts. Furthermore, S.M.A.R.T. monitoring system and ECC technology are built to promise higher data transmission safety. 3-year Warranty The Slim S55 is backed by 3-year warranty. *Please register your product via SP official website to get complete manufacturer warranty services, product support and more. Box Contains 1 x Silicon Power Slim S55 Solid State Drive
Features & Highlights
- 3D NAND flash are applied to deliver high transfer speeds
- SLC Cache Technology for performance boost and longer lifespan. Enable short boot time and quick application loading.
- 7mm slim design, suitable for Ultrabooks and Ultra-slim notebooks. Shockproof and vibration-proof.
- Support Bad Block Management, TRIM command, Garbage Collection technology, S.M.A.R.T. monitoring system and ECC technology (Error Checking & Correction) to provide optimized performance and higher data transmission safety.
- 3-year warranty. (Please register your product via SP official website to get the complete manufacturer warranty services, product support and more.)
|Manufacturer:||SILICON POWER COMPUTER AND COMMUNICATIONS USA INC.|
|Publisher:||SILICON POWER COMPUTER AND COMMUNICATIONS USA INC.|
|Studio:||SILICON POWER COMPUTER AND COMMUNICATIONS USA INC.|
|Item Weight:||0.17 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.75 x 0.28 x 0.28 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.09 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.1 x 0.5 x 0.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.