The Tenba Cineluxe Collection was developed in collaboration with a large group of professional filmmakers to deliver a unique level of speed, versatility, protection and performance to video camera bags. With a fast “doctor bag” style opening, these bags allow uncompromising filmmakers the quickest possible access to their gear, and they enable cameras to be stored with baseplates, matte boxes and other rig components attached. Cineluxe bags include a host of new features and "industry firsts," such as Tenba’s exclusive Flex-Core dividers that are both rigid and flexible, and an included set of padded wraps that help maximize the interior storage space by protecting additional lenses and other delicate gear when stored alongside a built rig. Every feature, function and size in the Cineluxe collection was carefully developed to meet the demands of working filmmakers. The Cineluxe Backpack 21 fits professional camcorders, cinema cameras and ENG rigs from Sony, Canon, RED, Blackmagic and others, with matte box and other accessories attached, and It meets most international carry-on regulations. This is the first ever video camera backpack developed with a quick access "doctor bag" style opening. The bag includes two padded wraps and a padded zippered pouch, as well as a protective lens pillow and a camera security strap. To ensure the Backpack 21 is comfortable to carry even when fully loaded, it features Tenba's ventilated Airflow back panel and Pivot-Fit harness straps that automatically adjust for different shoulder and body types.
Features & Highlights
- Fast Doctor Bag Opening - Extra wide opening allows unobstructed access to gear through only one quick zipper down the middle
- Flex-Core Dividers - Tenba's exclusive dividers made with aluminum reinforcement are both rigid and flexible, providing a secure separation between cameras and lenses
- Protective Pouch and Wraps - Soft padded wraps and zippered pouch protect lenses and delicate accessories and allow them to be safely stored alongside camera rigs
- Small Footprint - Doctor bag opening ensures bag never takes up more space open than closed - perfect for working in tight spaces
- Durability and Weather Resistance - Water-repellent 1680D ballistic nylon (exterior), ripstop nylon (interior), seatbelt-grade webbing, YKK zippers and heavily-reinforced stitching.
|Item Weight:||6.6 pounds|
|Item Size:||14 x 21 x 21 inches|
|Package Weight:||7.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||14 x 13.1 x 13.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Tenba, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: XG1, ean: 0694090998226,
Advantage: 1) Developed for professional shooting the Hohem Handheld Gimbal features a 3-Axis gimbal head with 3 operating modes, combined with a built-in high precision sensor and brushless motor, you won't have to worry about rocky roads and shaky...
mpn: O2, ean: 0642892772308,
Dual boom arms are only part of the ORBIT 2 story. Anchoring ORBIT 2 is a novel center swivel that provides an additional 145° of left-right motion to the boom arms. The COMPASS POINTTM ball swivel housing provides each O2 boom arm with precise, sta...
mpn: PC-1041/C/T, ean: 6950821601020,
10.4" AIO Industrial Computer
Powerful 1.86GHz dual-core CPU, 2G DDR3 RAM;
10.4" LED display with 5 wire resistive touch;
RS232 × 4, COM 2 supports RS485/232/422;
Fanless cooling system;
Wide voltage 6-32V for optional;