Toshiba DT01ACA200 2TB 7200 RPM 3.5" Internal Bare/OEM Drive (Certified Refurbished)
Toshiba DT01ACA200 2TB 7200 RPM 3.5'' Internal Bare/OEM Drive (Certified Refurbished) by Toshiba at Kool Heads. MPN: DT01ACA200-cr. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This product is NEW, pulled from undeployed systems - Does not come in MFG original retail packaging.The DT01ACA series is Toshiba's first 3.5-inch
This product is NEW, pulled from undeployed systems - Does not come in MFG original retail packaging.
The DT01ACA series is Toshiba's first 3.5-inch hard drive for use in power-friendly consumer and commercial desktop computers. The 7,200 RPM drive series is engineered for high performance and low power for cooler operation.
The DT01ACA Desktop HDDs feature 1 terabyte-per-platter technology in capacities ranging from 500GB to 3TB* (1, 2 or 3 platters). With 64MB cache buffer (2TB, and 3TB models) the DT01ACA drives are designed for faster data processing.
The 3.5-inch DT01ACA drives include Advanced Sector Format technology, which utilizes the industry standard 4K byte-per-sector configuration and improved error-correcting code functionality to enhance data integrity while making more efficient use of the storage surface area.
Features & Highlights
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com
- The SATA interface 7,200 RPM desktop series drives are targeted at desktop all-in-one and gaming PCs, home servers, external HDDs, and consumer electronics products such as set-top boxes and digital video recorders.
- Serial ATA (SATA) is a serial interface that can operate at speeds up to 6Gb/s. SATA is scalable and enables easy integration, high performance, and efficient system designs. SATA is the evolutionary replacement for the Parallel ATA (PATA) storage interface.
- Ramp Load technology restricts the drive's recording head from touching the disk media, resulting in improved protection of the drive while being transported and less wear to the recording head.
- Optimized for use in power-friendly consumer and commercial desktop computing systems, the drive's power management technology provides significant power consumption savings at 5.2 watts (or less) active idle, and 1.0 watt standby and sleep power requirements.
|Item Size:||5.5 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.37 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.31 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|