Product Description & Reviews
Transcend's MTS600 M.2 SSD's next generation SATA III 6Gb/s interface and ultra compact dimensions make it best suited to address the high performance needs and strict size limitations of small form factor devices. This means it is perfect for use in today's modern Ultrabooks, thin and light notebooks, and tablets. With the latest SATA III 6Gb/s specification, Silicon Motion controller, and exceptional transfer speeds of up to 560MB/s read and 310MB/s write, the M.2 SSD easily handles everyday computing tasks as well as demanding multimedia applications.
Features & Highlights
- Boost your computer's speed and capacity with a Transcend SSD
- Max. Read 560MB/s, Max. Write 310MB/s
- SATA III 6GB/s interface & high speed DDR3 DRAM cache
- Space-saving M.2 form factor (60mm) - ideal for mobile computing devices
- Supports Power Shield to prevent data loss during a sudden power outage
- Supports Dev Sleep mode, which allows devices to completely shut down the SATA interface and conserve battery life unlike existing partial/slumber states
- DDR3 DRAM cache
- Supports S.M.A.R.T., TRIM and NCQ command
- RoHS compliant
- MLC NAND Flash memory
- Required OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8 or Linux Kernel 2.6.31, or later
|Item Weight:||0.02 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.14 x 0.87 x 0.87 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.08 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.11 x 0.98 x 0.98 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.