Intended for Wired Home and Office Networks
The Cable Matters Color-Coded Cat6 Ethernet Bulk Cable is perfect for your next cabling project. Installation is faster with a sturdy, easy-pull, dispenser box with backwards sequential cable lengths marked at two foot intervals. Customize and organize your home or office network with our highly rated bulk cables available in 9 different colors.
Built for Future-Proof Speed and Reliable Connectivity
Featuring a center spine that eliminates crosstalk, this cable provides exceptional transmission performance and low signal losses. It supports up to 550 MHz and is suitable for Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, and 10-Gigabit Ethernet. All Cable Matters Cat6 cables are made of 100% bare copper wire as opposed to copper clad aluminum (CCA) wire, therefore fully compliant with UL Code 444, which requires pure bare copper wire in communications cables. Available in 9 different colors, Cable Matters Cat6 patch and bulk cables are used by data centers around the world.
Features & Highlights
- High Performance Cat6, 23 AWG, UL Listed (E485863), CM Rated, Ethernet Bulk Cable is an ideal choice for wiring your home or office for high-speed network
- Future-proof your network for 10-Gigabit Ethernet (backwards compatible with any existing Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet); Foot-marked jacket help you to track the remaining amount of cable left in the easy-to-pull box
- A Category 6 Ethernet cable is also referred to as a Cat6 network cable, Cat6 cable, Cat6 Ethernet cable, or Cat 6 data/LAN cable. A wired Cat 6 network is more reliable and secure than a wireless network for your internet connections
- Bare copper conductors enhance cable performance and comply with specifications for communications cables; Meets or exceeds Category 6 performance in compliance with the TIA/EIA 568-C.2 standard
- Solid and durable Cat6 cable with high bandwidth of up to 550 MHz guarantees high-speed data transfer for server applications, cloud computing, video surveillance, and online high-definition video streaming
|Item Weight:||20 pounds|
|Item Size:||10 x 16 x 16 inches|
|Package Weight:||28.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||16 x 11 x 11 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Cable Matters, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 33-349-200, ean: 0083478143752,
Transform any surface into a personalized height-adjustable desk. Choose to sit whenever you want. Get affordable ergonomics! Stay energized, healthy and productive while you compute-change from a sitting to a standing position whenever you want. Thi...
mpn: GI-CAT6-BL-1000FT, ean: 0894588002330,
future-proof your network for 10-Gigabit Ethernet with GearIT Cat 6 network patch cables. With GearIT Cat6 cables, your network will be ready for the future and will still be working when you get there. industry standard ANSI/TIA-568-C.2, Cat 6, etc....
mpn: M477FNW, ean: 0889899389010,
Unmatched print, scan, copy, and fax performance plus robust, comprehensive security for how you work. This color MFP finishes key tasks faster and guards against threats. Original HP Toner cartridges with JetIntelligence produce more pages. Scan dig...
mpn: OWC8566DDR3S8GP, ean: 0794504767926,
Product Specs: Technology: DDR3 SDRAM | Density: 4GB (4096MB) | RoHS: Yes | Pin Count: 204-pin | Op. Temp.: 0C to +85C | Data Rate: DDR3-1066 | Speed: PC3-8500 | CL: CL = 7 | Cycle Time: 1.875ns | Voltage: 1.5V | ECC: Non ECC | Module Rank...