Product Description & Reviews
Intended for Wired Home and Office Networks The Cable Matters Color-Coded Cat6 Ethernet Bulk Cable is perfect for making custom length network patch cables. Installation is faster with a sturdy, easy-pull, dispenser box with backwards sequential cable lengths marked at two foot intervals. Customize and organize your home or office network with our highly rated bulk cables. Built for Future-Proof Speed and Reliable Connectivity Featuring a center spine that eliminates crosstalk, this cable provides exceptional transmission performance and low signal losses. It supports up to 550 MHz and is suitable for Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, and 10-Gigabit Ethernet. All Cable Matters Cat6 cables are made of 100% bare copper wire as opposed to copper clad aluminum (CCA) wire, therefore fully compliant with UL Code 444, which requires pure bare copper wire in communications cables. Available in Black, Blue, and White, Cable Matters Cat6 patch and bulk cables are used by data centers around the world. Specifications - Cable Type: CAT6 4-Pair UTP - Cable Length: 305 m/1000 ft - Outside Diameter: 6.0 ± 0.2 mm (0.24 ± 0.01 inch) - Conductor Material: 100% Bare Copper - Cable Jacket Material: PVC - Conductor Gauge: 24 AWG - Cable Performance: Up to 550 MHz - Cable Structure: Stranded - Cable In-Wall Rating: CM- TIA/EIA 568-C.2 Verified, RoHS Compliant Package Contents 1 x 1000 FT Cat 6 UTP Stranded CM Rated Bulk Cable in Black in an Easy-to-use Pull BoxWarrantyLimited Lifetime Warranty and Product Support
Features & Highlights
- High Performance UL Listed (E485683) Cat6, 24 AWG, CM Rated, Stranded Ethernet Bulk Cable is an ideal choice for making custom length network patch cables
- Future-proof your network for 10-Gigabit Ethernet (backwards compatible with any existing Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet); Foot-marked jacket help you to track the remaining amount of cable left in the easy-to-pull box
- A Category 6 Ethernet cable is also referred to as a Cat6 network cable, Cat6 cable, Cat6 Ethernet cable, or Cat 6 data/LAN cable. A wired Cat 6 network is more reliable and secure than a wireless network for your internet connections
- Bare copper conductors enhance cable performance and comply with specifications for communications cables; Meets or exceeds Category 6 performance in compliance with the TIA/EIA 568-C.2 standard
- Flexible and durable Cat6 cable with high bandwidth of up to 550 MHz guarantees high-speed data transfer for server applications, cloud computing, video surveillance, and online high-definition video streaming
|Item Weight:||20 pounds|
|Item Size:||10 x 16 x 16 inches|
|Package Weight:||25.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||15.8 x 9.5 x 9.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.