Product Description & Reviews
FTDI Unique USB to serial adapter cable with screw style db-9 male connector and shielded 6ft. long USB cable that uses the FTDI Chip it also has three color LED display It is perfect for use with serial devices that you would want to convert to USB. This unique cable allows you to use bridge/connectivity between the Universal Serial Bus (USB) and Serial Port Interface. The USB PDA/Serial Adapter provides you with an external serial (DB-9 male) Plug-n-Play connection for use with computers, notebooks, and hand held computing devices that support USB. The PDA/USB Serial Adapter has a standard type A USB plug. This USB PDA/Serial Adapter provides PDAs, digital cameras, modems, and ISDN terminal adapters with high quality serial connections at a data transfer rate of over 500 Kbps.
Features & Highlights
- Compliant with USB 2.0 specifications
- Screw lock mechanism for secure connection
- Plug-n-Play connection for use with computers, notebooks, and hand held computing devices
- High quality serial connections at a data transfer rate of over 500 Kbps
- Supports energy saving suspend and resume operations.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By IEC - Innovative Electronics and Computing
mpn: M372052, ean: 0787714078302,