Product Description & Reviews
The WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD utilizes 3D NAND technology for capacities up to 2TB with enhanced reliability. Featuring an active power draw up to 25% lower than previous generations of WD Blue SSDs, you’re able to work longer before recharging your laptop, while sequential read speeds up to 560MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 530MB/s give the speed you want for your most demanding computing applications. Combined with the free, downloadable WD SSD Dashboard software and a 5-year limited warranty, you can confidently upgrade your system to the WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD. As used for storage capacity, one terabyte (TB) = one trillion bytes. Total accessible capacity varies depending on operating environment. Active power draws are up to 25% lower during sequential reads than previous generations of WD Blue SSD at the 500GB capacity point. As used for transfer rate or interface, megabyte per second (MB/s) = one million bytes per second and gigabit per second (Gb/s) = one billion bits per second. MTTF = Mean Time To Failure based on internal testing using Telcordia stress part testing. TBW (terabytes written) values calculated using JEDEC client workload (JESD219) and vary by product capacity.
Features & Highlights
- 3D NAND SATA SSD for capacities up to 2TB with enhanced reliability.
- An active power draw up to 25% lower than previous generations of WD Blue SSD
- Sequential read speeds up to 560MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 530MB/s.
- An industry-leading 1.75M hours mean time to failure (MTTF) and up to 500 terabytes written (TBW) for enhanced reliability.
- WD F.I.T. Lab certification for compatibility with a wide range of computers.
- Free downloadable software to monitor the status of your drive and clone a drive, or backup your data.
- Includes a 5-year limited warranty so upgrading your storage is worry-free.
|Item Weight:||0.02 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.87 x 0.09 x 0.09 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.22 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.64 x 1.65 x 1.65 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.