Product Description & Reviews
WD Re+ hard drive offers the industry an unprecedented combination of power optimization, capacity and durability. WD Re+ drive is the key building block for storage systems which need power efficiency and maximum application intensity in the same solution. This product optimizes Performance-per-Watt, GB-per-Watt and Workload-per-Watt, providing an entirely new option for modern storage infrastructures. The WD Re+ drive is built on WD's high-volume, multi-generation 5-platter platform. As the industry's lowest power drive, the more demanding your needs, the more WD Re+ thrives.
Features & Highlights
- These high capacity drives are built to succeed in today's modern datacenters, where the insatiable demand for dense storage must fit into a datacenter facility with fixed power capability.
- Designed for high-intensity applications - WD Re+ is designed to handle heavy workloads of up to 550TB per year in high-intensity, always-on datacenter applications. These drives deliver power efficiencies and reliability to any datacenter environment.
- Designed for quality and reliability - With up to 1.2 million hour MTBF, this power optimized drive delivers durability and reliability for 24x7x365 operation in the most demanding storage environments.
- A head-positioning system with two actuators improves positional accuracy over the data track(s). The primary actuator provides coarse displacement, the secondary actuator fine tunes the head positioning to a higher degree of accuracy.
- Multi-axis shock sensor - Automatically detects the subtlest shock events and compensates to protect the data.
- RAID-specific, time-limited error recovery (TLER) - Prevents drive fallout caused by the extended hard drive error-recovery processes common to desktop drives.
- Thermal extended burn-in test - Each drive is put through extended burn-in testing with thermal cycling to ensure reliable operation.
- Dynamic fly height technology - Each read-write head's fly height is adjusted in real time for optimum reliability.
|Manufacturer:||Western Digital Bare Drives|
|Publisher:||Western Digital Bare Drives|
|Studio:||Western Digital Bare Drives|
|Item Weight:||1.58 pounds|
|Item Size:||4 x 1.03 x 1.03 inches|
|Package Weight:||1 pounds|
|Package Size:||1 x 1 x 1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: Q3938-67971, Q3938-67985, ean: 5704327780885,
By Western Digital
sku: C-1073746, mpn: WD2500JD, ean: 0102646041208,
By HGST, a Western Digital Company
mpn: 0B26011, ean: 5054629753248,