Product Description & Reviews
SpecificationsMfr Part Number: WD6001BKHGCapacity: 600 GBRotational Speed:Â 10,000 rpmCache:Â 32 MBInterface: SAS 6Gb/sMax.Â Data Transfer Rate:Buffer to Host:Â 6 Gb/sHost to/from Drive (Sustained): 204 MB/sShock:Operating: 30Gs @ 2ms (read/write); 65Gs @ 2ms (read)Non-operating: 300Gs @ 2msPower Management:12VDC (A, max): 1.450Sequential Read: 7.0 WattsSequential Write: 5.3 WattsRandom Read/Write:Â 6.4 WattsIdle:Â 5.2 WattsForm Factor: 2.5 inchMTBF: 2,000,000 hoursDimensions (WxLxH): 2.75 x 3.94 x 0.59 inch / 69.85 x 100.00 x 15.00 mmWeight:Â 0.51 lbs / 0.23 kgRoHS compliant
Features & Highlights
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com
- Ideal for demanding high-performance computing and mission-critical environments
- Ultra-fast 6 Gb/s SAS storage, with low power consumption and the industry's highest reliability rating
- Dual port, full duplex connectivity offers higher reliability, performance and data availability by eliminating single points of failure - optimal for high availability mission-critical enterprise systems
- Works with Windows, Windows server, Linux, and Mac, Note: Compatibility may vary depending on user's hardware configuration and operating system
|Item Size:||7 x 10 x 10 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.49 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.31 x 1.1 x 1.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.