Product Description & Reviews
Take the reliability of an ethernet connection through walls, floors, or just across large rooms with this 1000 foot CAT6 cable. This bulk cable is designed to support up to 550 MHz with a CMR rating so you can run the cable between floors for vertical shaft applications. The conductor material is pure bare copper wire so it's compliant with UL code 444, and the cable comes wrapped in a pull box so it's easy to lay out. This CAT6 cable brings you into the future with compatibility with Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, and 10-Gigabit Ethernet, and crosstalk separators to reduce signal loss making your office space fast, secure, and future proof.Specifications CAT6 4-Pair UTP 1000 ft (305 m) CMR Cable Rating 6.0 mm outside diameter (.024 inch) 100% Bare Copper Conducting Material PVC Cable Jacket 23 AWG Conductor Gauge 550 MHz Cable Performance Solid Cable Structure TIA/EIA 568-C.2 Verified, RoHS Compliant
Features & Highlights
- Cat6 cable is also known as a Category 6 Ethernet cable. It's a much more reliable option for connecting PCs and server devices
- Designed with crosstalk separators to provide connection for LAN networks with less signal loss and interference
- Ensures a strong connection for video streaming, cloud computing, data transfer, and video surveillance
- Supports up to 550 MHz to be compatible with high bandwidth options like 10-Gigabit Ethernet, but is backwards compatible with Fast Ethernet or Gigabit Ethernet options
- CMR Cable Rating allows you to run cable between floors
|Item Weight:||27.6 pounds|
|Package Weight:||27.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||16.81 x 8.5 x 8.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.